SBS has made public the list of nominations for Best Couple Award to be awarded on 2011 SBS Drama Awards.
The 2011 SBS Best Couple Awards have been attracting attention as it includes a real life couple, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young, for their roles in City Hunter. They admitted their romance relationship in August 2011, but has not appeared together publicly. Thus, whether they will attend the 2011 SBS Drama Awards together is under the spotlight.
Lee Min Ho representative said, “Just the fact that he’s been nominated is enough for him to want to attend.” While Park Min Young representative said, “She is currently filming KBS 2TV’s Glory Jane (Man of Honor), so we don’t know whether she’ll be able to make it, but we are sure that she’ll go if her schedule fits in.”
The Best Couple Awards is opened for general public to vote for their favorite pair through SBS official website. The voting runs until December 31st, 2011, the day 2011 SBS Drama Awards ceremony is held.
Full List of Nominees for 2011 SBS Best Couple Awards:
- Park Shin Yang & Kim Ah Joong – Sign
- Sung Hoon & Im Soo Hyang – New Tales of Gisaeng
- Jang Hyuk & Lee Min Jung – Midas
- Lee So Yeon & Lee Jae Yoon – My Love By My Side
- Lee Min Ho & Park Min Young – City Hunter
- Ji Chang Wook & Shin Hyun Bin – Warrior Baek Dong Soo
- Lee Dong Wook & Kim Sun Ah – Scent of a Woman
- Ji Sung & Choi Kang Hee – Protect the Boss
- Kim Jae Joong & Wang Ji Hye – Protect the Boss
- Kim Rae Won & Soo Ae – A Thousand Days’ Promise
- Han Suk Kyu & Jo Jin Woong – Deep Rooted Tree (Tree with Deep Roots)
- Jang Hyuk & Shin Se Kyung – Deep Rooted Tree (Tree with Deep Roots)